Free Short Sale E-book on Avoiding Foreclosure
If foreclosure is right around the corner and you are looking for answers, this free E-book might be just what you are looking for. It can provide you with information on what a short sale is and how it can help you avoid the foreclosure process.
Things that may qualify you for a short sale:
- You have suffered a hardship such as divorce, reduced income or unemployment, a medical emergency and accompanying high medical bills, bankruptcy, job transfer out of town, death.
- You currently owe more for your home than its actual market value.
- You are upside down on your mortgage loan.
- You are behind in making the payments to your mortgage lender
- You are afraid that your lender may begin foreclosure proceedings and that your home will be taken from you.
- You have no option but to move, yet you don’t have any equity in your home.
If you have questions about whether there are any options to help you avoid foreclosure, this free E-book contains many of the answers to your questions and can give you the information you need to move forward with hope. It is an excellent reference guide for people who are considering a short sale as an alternative to foreclosure. Simply fill out your information, print out the E-book and get started.